Sunday, November 20, 2011

Boring weekend

This weekend we did not really make progress on any of our projects. My husband told me this morning that he ordered his first official sugaring book from some Ohio State Agricultural library. I guess we are going to find out about sugaring hard core!

It was warm out this weekend so as I was hanging out with the kids outside I was noting more of the trees in the woods with pink ribbons. I found two of them on the road, seriously, our driveway is over 200 feet long (downhill) and then shlepping down the road to switch the buckets or check on whatever in the dead of winter, sure. I will believe it when I am eating pancakes with his syrup on them. I am still not sure how he is going to pull this one off. We pretend to be gardeners until about July when we get tired of watering in the evening and getting eaten alive by the bugs and sweating.

No comments:

Post a Comment